Next Meeting: August 18th at 3:45 p.m
Utah’s Public Schools are the beneficiary of a percentage of all Trust Land revenue, which is generated from a School Land Trust. Income earned from the fund is distributed annually to individual school councils using a per-pupil formula. To see how Springdale Elementary uses the School Land Trust funds click HERE.
What You Should Know About Our
School Community Council
1. Community Council meetings are generally held once a month – time and day set by the Community Council each fall.
2. Community Council has at least 10 official voting members, but everyone (parent or guardian of a student who is attending our school) is invited to attend and participate. Your input is valuable!
3. Community Council helps the school with decisions on safety issues, school improvement plans, School LAND Trust Program, student activities, staff professional development, Child Access Routing Plans and problem solving.
4. Minutes from our meetings and the activity reports will be posted on our school website. At the beginning of each school year, all parents and guardians will receive a copy of the Community Council’s annual report.
5. Every year we encourage new parents to serve on the Community Council as voting members for a two-year term.
6. Our Community Council and Parent Teacher Organization work very closely together. PTO board members may serve as Community Council members.
7. For more information and details about school Community Councils visit usoe.k12.ut.us.
Chair– Kyla Topham <email@example.com> 918.384.9121
Co-Chair– Stephanie Bonner <firstname.lastname@example.org> 435.773.7572
Parent — Elizabeth Valle <email@example.com> 435.922.9357
Secretary–Lizz Totten <firstname.lastname@example.org> 435.668.6830
Principal– Chris Snodgress <email@example.com> 435.632.5441
Teacher– Norma Gubler <firstname.lastname@example.org> 435.772.3279
Teacher– Edyth Lang <email@example.com> 435.772.3279
Jodi Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org 435.225.1407
898 Zion Park Blvd
Springdale, Ut 84767